Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

WTT 357 lever action

Looking to trade for a 357 hand gun. No shorter than a 4 inch 357. I will trade a Rossi model 92 srs

short Rifle 16 inch barel. very Clean rifle. The action is very smooth. In my opinion they have one of the strongest and better style of lever action.I have two of them. but only trading the short one. It is the one on the bottom of the photo. I know i am going to kick my self for doing this.But i want a side arm to match up with the other rifle.The rifle will shoot 38spl and 357 just fine. It is more acurate with the 357 rounds. I have only fired about 15 rounds thru it. I got it from a guy that picked it up from cabelas as a used rifle. He is disabled and it was harder to work the action than he thought it was going to be. It also has the saddle ring and the Puma medalion on the side.Not sure about new cost of them. They have only added a saftey to the new ones. other than that i think they are the same. Any ways let me know if you are intrested.

post-171-0-62140000-1300141860_thumb.jpg

Been lurking on the site for years and years and this post got me interested to sign up finally. i have a S & W model 19-5 in 357 mag that has a 4" barrel. I am located in Gilbert and interested in a trade. Not sure on how the P.M. works quite yet, but maybe you could P.M. me? I could send pic's then. Let me know. Thanks.

OK Greenback i sent you a pm with my phone number and email. So you can send photos to one or the other. To the others that have sent pms about just buying the rifle. i would just like to trade for it right now. But will see how it goes to get a trade for a few days then i will let you know.

A trade was made for the rifle today. thanks for the trade Greenbacks.