motoxno53

BULL BASIN ARCHERY in Tucson

Please remember the Tucson store is pretty new. For any business in this economy all that can be asked of its customers is for them to give the business a fair chance. Not all customers will be 100% happy with every transaction from any store. Personally I try to back anyone that is willing to support our sport and our favorite site!!!!!! If you have a bad experience at BBA or any other supporter of our sport call them and talk to the owner or manager and give them feedback. I can promise you that not many people are willing to pick up the phone. Preferably before posting it to the web so that you do not tarnish the reputation of that business when you did not give them a chance to fix their mistake. I am not saying anyone here did not try and report their bad experience but a couple of you did have a bad experience then help us all out and make the call so they can fix it. Do not let one bad encounter or employee ruin your opinion of the shop. Shoot any business goes through a few employees to find the great ones. I do know the owners and know they are definitely all ears when it comes to making the Tucson shop a great shop regardless of your equipment being old or new. :) If you have some suggestions or ideas that would make it better please feel free to PM me and I will see what can be done to make the store fit all or our needs.

PS draw deadline is getting near...I'm still waiting on Colorado to post results.....Good luck this year.

Chris

Well put I agree 100% We really need to support our local archery shops. Giveing them constructive feed back is the way to get done

Sorry Elkhunter, as I said I dont know you whole story I was simply hoping you tried to give them constructive criticism. Some situations just cant be helped and not every encounter will be perfect. I wish you the best and happy hunting.

Chris

I went into that store on three separate occasions and got the same results every time. When you get that kind of service from the store manager you have to wonder if that is the way it is run on a daily basis, three strikes and your out. Besides the attitude WHO PAYS $2.50 PER ARROW JUST TO GET THEM CUT??????

Please remember the Tucson store is pretty new. For any business in this economy all that can be asked of its customers is for them to give the business a fair chance. Not all customers will be 100% happy with every transaction from any store. Personally I try to back anyone that is willing to support our sport and our favorite site!!!!!! If you have a bad experience at BBA or any other supporter of our sport call them and talk to the owner or manager and give them feedback. I can promise you that not many people are willing to pick up the phone. Preferably before posting it to the web so that you do not tarnish the reputation of that business when you did not give them a chance to fix their mistake. I am not saying anyone here did not try and report their bad experience but a couple of you did have a bad experience then help us all out and make the call so they can fix it. Do not let one bad encounter or employee ruin your opinion of the shop. Shoot any business goes through a few employees to find the great ones. I do know the owners and know they are definitely all ears when it comes to making the Tucson shop a great shop regardless of your equipment being old or new. :) If you have some suggestions or ideas that would make it better please feel free to PM me and I will see what can be done to make the store fit all or our needs.

PS draw deadline is getting near...I'm still waiting on Colorado to post results.....Good luck this year.

Chris

Do you have an arrow saw? Did you buy the arrows from them? Would you take your vehicle to an auto shop and expect free labor from them? If the answer to those questions is no, then why shouldn't someone expect to pay for services at an archery shop. The labor charge to cut and insert arrows at Bull Basin Archery is $2.00 an arrow including new inserts. I shoot there several times a week and think the guys working at Bull Basin are all great and have been very helpful.

Thank you for your comments, I did try and give them a response for their actions and was rebuffed over Kings Camo. They tried to tell me Kings was out of business when I asked if they were going to carry it. It almost turned into an argument.

Sorry Elkhunter, as I said I dont know you whole story I was simply hoping you tried to give them constructive criticism. Some situations just cant be helped and not every encounter will be perfect. I wish you the best and happy hunting.

Chris

I went into that store on three separate occasions and got the same results every time. When you get that kind of service from the store manager you have to wonder if that is the way it is run on a daily basis, three strikes and your out. Besides the attitude WHO PAYS $2.50 PER ARROW JUST TO GET THEM CUT??????

Chris

I can understand if I was asking for full service, but all I wanted was for them to cut them down. I would have gladly paid them $1.00 per arrow just for that (no inserts or fletching) He didn't even want to discuss what I was needing. I tried to explain what I was needing, he again stated $2.50 per. That's ok I had Kim cut them for me. I am truley happy that you have found a shop that will attend to your needs and satisfies you. I have not at this point. I guess I need to fab. a cutter for my self.

Do you have an arrow saw? Did you buy the arrows from them? Would you take your vehicle to an auto shop and expect free labor from them? If the answer to those questions is no, then why shouldn't someone expect to pay for services at an archery shop. The labor charge to cut and insert arrows at Bull Basin Archery is $2.00 an arrow including new inserts. I shoot there several times a week and think the guys working at Bull Basin are all great and have been very helpful.