Sign in to follow this  
DCMHunter

Trail camera's

So how many people out there fill that they may have lost their trail camera's to wildfires in arizona? With the Wallow fire I have four camera's that I feel may have been lost or damaged. Two in unit 27 and two in unit one. I have been watching the Geomac web page and it has shown several days of current active heat in the areas where I have my camera's. I am excited to get back in the area and see if I can salvaage any of them and wondering what kind of pics I may have if they servived. But I expect that that may be several months before they let us back on the forest.

DCM

So how many people out there fill that they may have lost their trail camera's to wildfires in arizona? With the Wallow fire I have four camera's that I feel may have been lost or damaged. Two in unit 27 and two in unit one. I have been watching the Geomac web page and it has shown several days of current active heat in the areas where I have my camera's. I am excited to get back in the area and see if I can salvaage any of them and wondering what kind of pics I may have if they servived. But I expect that that may be several months before they let us back on the forest.

DCM

You might want to talk with your insurance agent to see if your homeowner's policy covers your loss.

Bill Quimby