COOSEFAN

36B this weekend?

I'm gonna be down in 36B tonight thru Mon. Will be camped along the Warsaw canyon rd somewhere. I have a brown 4dr F-350, with CW.com stickers on it and the trailer, pulling a white utility trailer. Huntin anything that moves, except does and Illegals! Anyone is more than welcome to stop by and chat or whatever. JIM

I'm gonna be down in 36B tonight thru Mon.  Will be camped along the Warsaw canyon rd somewhere.  I have a brown 4dr F-350, with CW.com stickers on it and the trailer, pulling a white utility trailer.  Huntin anything that moves, except does and Illegals!  Anyone is more than welcome to stop by and chat or whatever.  JIM

Best of luck to you hope you bring back some good pics.

Good luck on your hunt Jim. Bret told me I just missed that bruiser when I picked up my bull. I was looking foward to checking him out.

Thanks guys, We usually spend this week down there but everyones too busy so were just goin for 3 days. Should be fun, usually see some toads and whack some pigs. Gotcoues, I was surprised that rack was out of Craigs hands as long as it was, I think he sleeps with it!. :) .....I would too! :D JIM