Sign in to follow this  
couesobsession

Riggs Flat Fishing and Mount Graham Fall Colors

Thinking about heading up to Mount Graham to do a bit of fishing and aspen photography and wondering if anyone has heard any recent info or has first hand knowledge about them. I was wondering if I should go up there this weekend or hold off until friday. So does anyone know if the fish are bighting? AZGFD fish report had no info. on this. How is the fishing, what depth are they located at, and what techniques are working? Also how are the aspens coming along, are they golden yet? If anyone has any info. please post or PM me, it would be very helpful.

Thanks

And tell us if you hear or see any of those elusive elk or turkeys up there. I bet it will be windy and cold up there the next couple of days, though.

And tell us if you hear or see any of those elusive elk or turkeys up there. I bet it will be windy and cold up there the next couple of days, though.

I can see the trees turning on top of the mountain from Staffordshire but I have not heard a fishing report.

Is it the aspens turning that you can see? Wabout how far have they turned (gold, yellowish, greenish-yellow, barely changed) Thanks! It may seem sill but I REALLY enjoy those gold aspens!