huntswnm

NM 3D SHOOTS???

Does anyone know if there are any good 3-D shoots scheduled this summer?? I sure like to try to make those in the off season to keep up the skills.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Organ Mnt. Bowman will hold our shoot the third weekend of June at Camp Thunderbird (Mimbres, NM). Mangus Bowman usually have shoots every month at Ft. Bayard. I hope to make some of them myself this year.

Kevin

The Mangus Bowmen Archery Club would like to invite any one who would like to shoot 3D this year. We have moved our annual 3d shoot-off to Memorial Day weekend May 27, 28, and 29th and made into a three day shoot to give shooters more for their money. We give away Yellow Hair Belt Buckles for first place and horse hair ceramic pots for second and third place. We will have competative and non-competative courses. Sunday we will be novelty day with lots of fun shoots for the whole family. Please visit our web page at www.mangusbowmen.com for more information and our 2006 shoot schedule.

Don't forget the Sunrize shoot or the Sierra Vista Shoot. I think Anthony Primative Weapon club also has shoot every month as does the club in T or C. If you drop by any archery shop they should have fliers...

J- B)

GILAMAN,

Are you doing the Black Widow raffle again this year? Those sure are beutiful bows. So beutiful in fact that they look like they would make a guy want to sell the old training wheels and buy a real bow :blink:

Ahh.. that black widow... Crazy and My number straddled the number that was choosen... I also know for a fact that it has been shot MAYBE 20 times.. MAYBE..

jason

Yeah, thats too bad.  A bow like that should be carressed and held and talked to and....... :blink:        Anyway,

Jeff

if you are interested there are usually some well prices ones over in the traditional area of AT

j-

Yes the Black Widow raffle is on once again for 2006. There has been some changes we will only sell 100 tickets at $10.00 each. Please look up our web site www.mangusbowmen.com for details and who to contact. Thanks, GILAMAN