El Fuego

San Carlos Spring Bear?

I wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who has sent either a PM or an eMail.

Todd

Did you get mine? My computer has been acting up and I can't tell if my last few emails were sent. JIM

I wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who has sent either a PM or an eMail.

Todd

Did you get mine? My computer has been acting up and I can't tell if my last few emails were sent. JIM

Disregard....... I just checked my inbox and saw you got it, thanks for letting me know and good luck! JIM

Ive' heard theres some bears on Mt. Turnbull whatever unit that is in, i think C. Ive' joined in on 2 hunts on the the San Carlos. One was the Mount turnbull unit. The other was the dry lake unit. Dry lake area has a reputation for attracting alot of bears. I personally didn't see a single bear on either hunt. I did glass up 9 good bighorn rams off Natanes rim. I watched them but heads for about an hour while the man with the bear tag stumbled around on top of the rim. For some reason we found dead cattle all over those units. And the coyotes didn't even touch none of them. We must have found at least 7 or 8 dead cows one day! ON a side note--we drove the roads up above the black river on the apache res in june and saw some bears.