Sign in to follow this  
scoutm

6.5mm, .264 Custom Rifles

Well the holiday season is upon us and last night marked the beginning of one of the more torturous traditions….my wife wanting to know what I want for Christmas. In an attempt to come up with some ideas for her I thought searching some old threads may give me some ideas. I came across a thread introducing Red Rabbit’s far too pretty to hunt with custom 6.5 WSM.

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5160&st=0&p=55461&hl=fit4duty&fromsearch=1&&do=findComment&comment=55461

In the thread there were some members who were starting projects based on the same round and a few other threads that I came across where members were considering different variants of the 6.5mm/.264 for their custom projects?

This search didn’t help with its intended purpose of finding Christmas ideas for the wife but it did make me curious…What happened with the custom projects? Did they get finished? What kind of results were achieved What kinds of Groups/velocity/trophies are they getting? Pictures would be great.