Sign in to follow this  
MKJHUNTS

fujinon 15x60 hb wiht tripod adaptor and case

I am selling my fujinon 15x60 hb binos. Great glass and just serviced, corrected culmination, resealed, cleaned, new eye cups. You won't be dissapointed in these, will put up pictures shortly. If you are looking for a good long range glass, however are on a budget, these work well. Take a look you won't be dissapointed.

450.00 obo

Mike 602-300-6040

I am selling my fujinon 15x60 hb binos. Great glass and just serviced, corrected culmination, resealed, cleaned, new eye cups. You won't be dissapointed in these, will put up pictures shortly. If you are looking for a good long range glass, however are on a budget, these work well. Take a look you won't be dissapointed.

450.00 obo

Mike 602-300-6040

I have these exact same glass. They are awesome. I hunted with a guy using Swaro 15x56s and the only time there is a difference is at first light for a few minutes, other than that I actually prefer these for my eyes.

I actually have both the swarovskis and the fujinon. The fujinons I bought when I could not afford the swaros. Overall a decent binocular. I have trouble with the focus knob on mine, I always end up messing up my right eye focus and then have to refocus the whole thing. The swaro focus system is way better. I have set up the binos to compare them, there is a large difference between the two around the edge of the glass and early morning and late evening. The fujinons seem to be a little heavier as well.

That being said I did not sell them when I got my swaros because the fujis is what my son and daughters will learn to glass with. For the price it is a good deal for a good pair of long distance binos.

Oh and I bought the swaros because on a whitetail hunt I got to thinking, if I see this many more deer with these optics how many will I see with the top of the line ones?? consequently the next year I got my Swaros.

Overall good binos, good price, but be warned you may end up buying the swaros sooner than you planned ;)

my .02 worth., AG