Sign in to follow this  
Don Martin

Antelope Eaters XXIII- Fred Eichler is coming!

To all of our hunting friends.

Just wanted to let you all know that the Mohave Sportsman Club's annual coyote suppression hunt, Antelope Eaters XXIII, is all set to go.

This year is bigger and better, with TWO rifles that will be raffled off as grand prizes courtesy of the Mohave Sportsman Club; plus many, many more prizes.

One of the rifles will be a Rock River Predator Pursuit AR platform semi-auto rifle in .223 and the other is a Savage Axis XP Camo 22-250 bolt action rifle with scope! Tickets for this raffle can be ordered through the MSC @ P.O. Box 869 Kingman, AZ 86402. Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE ENTERED IN THE HUNT TO BUY TICKETS FOR THE RAFFLE AND DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT ON MARCH 17, 2012 WHEN WE DRAW FOR PRIZES!

And this year, noted varmint caller and host of the the PREDATOR NATION, Fred Eichler will be there and you can win the opportunity to hunt with him and have your hunting experience filmed and shown later on his television show!

Tickets for the hunt with Fred Eichler are just $5 each or 5 for $20 and can be ordered through me at 2644 Broken Arrow Street, Kingman AZ 86401-7335 or through the MSC @ P.O. Box 869, Kingman AZ 86402. Drawing to see who hunts with Fred will be done on February 24, 2012.

Entry fees for this year's hunt are $50 for a one or two person team, and $75 for a three person team.

This will no doubt be the biggest and best predator hunt of the year and a chance for you to meet one of the greatest TV personalities out there in person!

If you have any questions, or need me to e-mail you an application, call me at 928-303-9481 or by e-mail at awoguide@ctaz.com

See you all out there!

Don Martin Govt Liaison & Hunt Director Mohave Sportsman Club

post-3669-0-90980400-1327360628_thumb.jpg

post-3669-0-65029500-1327360685_thumb.jpg

post-3669-0-02633400-1327360726_thumb.jpg