Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Online Applications?

I see that AZ is going back to the online applications. Does anyone know if they are going to charge the fees upfront like Colorado does, or if they will go back to the old way of charging only if drawn?

Guest Ernesto C

You know......last week a guy told me the exactly same thing that "we were going back to the on-line applications" I did not believed him "you are crazy I told him" I was thinking he was pulling my leg. But now that you mentioned.............it is true then? that guy told me that applicants were going to be charge only if drawn so........it this true then? If it is then is very important to protect the 10% cap and my apologies to the non-residents. God bless.

Ernesto C

"Applications will be accepted online again this year after a one-year hiatus. The new hunt regulations and application form should be available online at the Arizona Game and Fish Department's Web site, azgfd.gov, no later than the first week of May. Printed regulations and applications should be available at department offices and license dealers statewide no later than mid-May."

From the AZGFD website.

do non-residents still have to buy a license? hope this new system is better than the old one and doesn't give out a buncha sheep tags it wernt supposed to. like the old set up did. Lark.