Sign in to follow this  
BigMoqui

Two Motorcycles for sale

pm sent

pm sent

I've gotten a few pm's about these, they are my stepdad's so any inquiries should be directed to the phone number on the top post.

My stepfather is selling his two bikes. One is a 1970 Honda 90 and the other is based on a Baja Motorsports bike that is a solid rear end with balloon type tires on it. The honda has 3367 miles on it, excellent condition, tires brand new, clean Az titled, runs, stump jumper that you can change the hi-lo transmission in. Asking $800obo. Baja motorsports frame and tires w/ 6.5hp 197cc briggs and stratton type motor brand new, comet high performance torque converter brand new, makes this like a 9 hp motor. New tuck and roll seat and added rear rack. This bike is will climb anything. Asking $500obo. If you buy both bikes he will throw in two helmets, two ramps, and a motorcycle cover. Call Dave @ six o two 540 seven two four five.

Fairly certain Dave is ammending his description - but in case you are interested in the Honda, I just took time off work and drove 70 miles roundtrip to see a honda trail 90 in AVERAGE, not excellent condition. Pictures dont show fender dents and rust on dents, nor do they show hole in the seat. It is also NOT RUNNING... which can happen, but he knew I was coming and could have told me he had been unable to start it - as I have seem them not want to run due to stale fuel issues.

My stepfather is selling his two bikes. One is a 1970 Honda 90 and the other is based on a Baja Motorsports bike that is a solid rear end with balloon type tires on it. The honda has 3367 miles on it, excellent condition, tires brand new, clean Az titled, runs, stump jumper that you can change the hi-lo transmission in. Asking $800obo. Baja motorsports frame and tires w/ 6.5hp 197cc briggs and stratton type motor brand new, comet high performance torque converter brand new, makes this like a 9 hp motor. New tuck and roll seat and added rear rack. This bike is will climb anything. Asking $500obo. If you buy both bikes he will throw in two helmets, two ramps, and a motorcycle cover. Call Dave @ six o two 540 seven two four five.

Fairly certain Dave is ammending his description - but in case you are interested in the Honda, I just took time off work and drove 70 miles roundtrip to see a honda trail 90 in AVERAGE, not excellent condition. Pictures dont show fender dents and rust on dents, nor do they show hole in the seat. It is also NOT RUNNING... which can happen, but he knew I was coming and could have told me he had been unable to start it - as I have seem them not want to run due to stale fuel issues.

Did not amend this description at all and actually upped the price because we had so much interest in it. SOLD for $1000. GOD IS GOOD ISN'T SHE. Oh and PS the guy who bought it thought it was in excellent condition. To each their own.

some of us like buy-sell-trade on forums where we are known so we dont have to deal with disappointing omissions - like giving up a half a day of work and fuel to for an appointment to see the bike [that doesnt even run]. A simple phone call indicating the bike wasnt running would have not wasted my time.

Im sure the lucky fella who bought it was privy to better preparation, repairs and communication than me... but I should have checked backpage and craigslist where it was also listed as a swell bike, so then I could assume that CWT just being used as another advertising tool.

you're right - to each her own