Sign in to follow this  
Couesdeer

WTS/WTT Remington 700 AWR 7mm STW

This rifle is in the Tucson area.

Remington 700 Alaskan Wilderness Rifle (AWR). This rifle was built in the Remington custom shop. 7mm STW, light contour 24 inch barrel with muzzlebrake. Stainless action and barrel with teflon coating, Mcmillan stock (tan with black web texturing). 80 rounds through tube. Excellent condition, however some of the teflon has worn off of the muzzlebrake.

Here is a link to the Remington's website and description of the rifle: www.remington.com/products/firearms/custom_shop/700/model_700_AWR.asp

$950 or trade for good quality 20 or 28 guage O/U shotgun.

I can send photos, email me at soazhunterATaolDOTcom

Thanks for looking.

why are you selling it??? What kind of groups does it shoot?

I've got a Custom shop AWR in plain stainless .300 SAUM and love it!

Matt

This rifle is in the Tucson area.

Remington 700 Alaskan Wilderness Rifle (AWR).  This rifle was built in the Remington custom shop.  7mm STW, light contour 24 inch barrel with muzzlebrake.  Stainless action and barrel with teflon coating,  Mcmillan stock (tan with black web texturing).  80 rounds through tube.  Excellent condition, however some of the teflon has worn off of the muzzlebrake.

Here is a link to the Remington's website and description of the rifle:  www.remington.com/products/firearms/custom_shop/700/model_700_AWR.asp

$950 or trade for good quality 20 or 28 guage O/U shotgun. 

I can send photos, email me at soazhunterATaolDOTcom

Thanks for looking.

Four reasons for selling this rifle:

1. I REALLY want a light O/U shotgun!

2. I'm not a big fan of muzzlebrakes.

3. This rifle is redundant as I have a custom 300 Win in about the same configuration that I have grown very fond of.

and 4. I REALLY want a light O/U shotgun!

The last box of loads to go through the rifle were winchester 150 gr psp. (the least expensive factory 7STW loads I could find) With a burris signature 3-9 and rested on sandbags off of the bench, groups averaged 1.5" You know the deal... two on top of each other and then a flyer. I do have some reloading dies coming to me in the mail..... if this doesn't sell, I'll start some load development and give myself an excuse for keeping it!