Sign in to follow this  
m1280

quads & trailer for sale

First of all, if one of you fine folks purchase my goods I will donate a $100.00 to Amanda, so warm up your pen, 2004 and 2006 Arctic Cats, the 04 is a 400 4x4, and the 06 is the new 250 liquid cooled/automatic 2x4. Both are utility quads and when I say babied I mean just that, oil changed every 100, yes 100 miles and garaged and the 400 has been adult ridden only. The 06 250 was for my son who has been on the machine 3 times and is just past break-in and is on the second oil change. Camo covers on the 04 and seat covers on both, big utility bags for both as well as flat repair kits and both have the tires slimed. The trailer is four or five months old and is a big tex 5x14 single axle that is overall 7 feet wide. I'm lookin for $9600.00. I would like to (sell)keep it all together. The reason I'm selling them is safety related. I would like to purchase the polaris ranger 4x4 with a bench seat. These machines are cleannn and have never been wrecked and never put away dirty!!

shoot me a P.M. if interested

Mike

Going to the tucson classifieds on Monday, maybe I'm to high on the price?. Some input, perhaps? -M- or, make an offer (realistic and resonable). Would really like to give Amanda some green!!

Mike if I had the money I would be buying that for sure but going to Alaska this summer and starting college next year it just won't work for me. I think that is a realistic price.