Sign in to follow this  
jakehaffey

Jade Carly Culp Memorial Tournament

Jade Carly Culp Memorial Fishing Camp

Saturday - Sunday, April 14th – April 15th 2012

Roosevelt Lake (Bermuda Flat)

Please join us in remembering Jade at our archery carp fishing and bass fishing camp. Fellow outdoorsman Brad Culp and his wife lost their daughter this February. We are putting together this memorial camp to help them through these tough times and remember their beautiful baby girl. You can join us in some archery carp and bass fishing. We will have a registration table open from 6:00AM – 8:30AM Saturday. You may pre-register by e-mailing jakehaffey@hotmail.com. Please include your name. We will be hitting the water Saturday morning so get registered early! There will be a BBQ Saturday night from 6:00PM – 7:30PM. If you would like to weigh in your big fish weigh in deadline will be at 12:00PM Sunday. We will also be accepting donations all weekend and they would greatly be appreciated. All proceeds will be going to the Culp family so come out and help the family.

Archery Carp Big Fish give aways - NO ENTRANCE FEE

PSE King Fisher combo, $50 3 Rivers Archery card, Alpen pink series binoculars

Bass Fishing Big Fish give aways - NO ENTRANCE FEE

$100 Sportsman’s card, $50 Sportsman’s card, $25 Sportsman’s card

Raffle prizes will be given away as well.

Thanks,

Jake

Sorry everyone, I had the date wrong the first time. It will be April 14th -15th. Hope some people can make it out!

There is a bow fishing tourney goin on that same weekend at roosey. It would be great if we could try to combine the two!!

I believe Jake has talked with the Tournament Director and that might be happening. It would be great to get some more people out there to shoot some carp!

This is no longer a tournament due to forest service restrictions. We will continue with the camp and memorial gathering and would greatly appreciate any donations for the family. I would also like to encourage members to participate in the bow fishing tournament at the Marina where you will also be able to make donations to the Culp family. Thanks everyone and let me know if you have any questions.

Jake