Sign in to follow this  
200"mulie

Covert sd card

I have couple other trail cams saying compatible up to 4gb sd card. But i have stuck a 16 gb sd card in and work fine in some and not in others.

My question is has anyone tried sticking a 16 gb sd in the the covert extreme.

I would love to get the special ops, but can't part the money for it now.

It probably would work, but the camera manufacturer only guarrantees that the 8 GB cards will work. There seems to be some variance in brand reliability in the higher GB cards. So since not all the larger cards will work, they decided to just say up to 8 GB. Also, sometimes the cameras can become unstable if a larger card is used. However, sometimes it will work fine. Guess it's up to you to try it or not. It might void the camera warranty though...

Thanks Amanda for the quick response and that's what i figured.

Also would you take partial payments. Example: April 23rd i send X ammount to you, then send the rest of the ammount May 6th. Then send the cam out to me after all is paid for.

Thanks Amanda for the quick response and that's what i figured.

Also would you take partial payments. Example: April 23rd i send X ammount to you, then send the rest of the ammount May 6th. Then send the cam out to me after all is paid for.

yes, I can do partial payments as long as I am not sending it out before it's paid for.

call or email me to set something like that up. We can do it by check or credit card.

928-200-0544

Thank you,

I probably should ahev sent an email directly to you instead of posting it on the forum :rolleyes:

But i will email or call when ready thannks again!

Andrew