wetmule

Do Any of You Really Care ??

Amanda posted an item asking for help regarding Senate Bill 1441 so far two people have responded, Amanda and K Gaines, just curious if you all are responding silently and not acknowledging it in her request?

Guys, this habitat money (5 mill) was the G & F Departments money designated to be used for wildlife habitat improvements and it was STOLEN buy our wonderful legislators. This bill 1441 is an effort to get that money back and put it on the ground in the form of those projects listed. 1. Help restore the burnt up Kaibab winter range. 2. Anderson Mesa 3. Waters North of the River 4. Yuma area waters 5. A ton of controlled burning stuff over in Unit 27. One million badly needed bucks for each of these projects. Come on!, take a little time out of your busy lives to try and get that money back to its rightful owner !!!

Thanks

Okay, I will make some calls tomorrow AM before I get out of range.

Kevin, The Fact is, I think a lot of people were unable to view anything on the site for most of yesterday afternoon and evening. It was down so I only saw it now. I bet others had the same problem. :)

Unfortunately my Company LAN admisitrator installed some blocking software so I can only see the posts in the evening. I Cannot see why they block a site because it has guns and hunting on it. Nothing more American in my opinion!

I may not have to worry about that for long.... but that is another story. :D