Sign in to follow this  
motoxno53

Wow Dreaming about a friend….. or so I thought!

So I first need to start off by saying yes I do spend time on other sites….(sorry Amanda) But everyone that knows me knows I hunt MD and WT so its not that big of a surprise that I spend time on MM.com. So I get home and start my evening off doing some research for my upcoming MD hunt in CO and wait…. wait … WTH I could swear I kept seeing a good friend of mine flashing out of the corner of my eye! I think wow I must have went to CWT.com and not MM.com so I check that and nope, not the case. But why do I keep seeing him in an advertisement… this is weird. I must be dreaming about him as we were just talking yesterday about his Unit 10 trophy Bull tag and how I am “going to tag along” since I know the unit! That has to be it… that is why his smiling face keeps popping into my head…..So after the first 2 or so times I realize that I am not dreaming about him rather MM keeps flashing a picture of our very own Coues Deer hunter Chris (SunDevil) on their website….I was going to say what a trader as he is not a MD hunter but then I change my tune as he is still being faithful and posing with a Coues Deer!..... So does that mean we know a celebrity? Congrats Chris on your new “Multi WWW Forum Fame”!

PS. The only thank that could have made this picture any better would have been if he was wearing a CWT.com shirt and a UofA hat!

Chris

post-2744-0-01270700-1334108508_thumb.png

Cool!! That is a great pic and it won 2nd place in our best field photo section of our contest...Chris always does a nice job with the trophy pics. Congrats on being a celeb Chris!