carlrkelley

Unit 1 Limited Flat top area

I've been drawn for a unit 1 limited flat top hunt. I have got some info from Bill Quimby ( thanks Bill for your input) and am still looking for as much information as I can find. I've not hunted that area, but with only 5 tags issued, I'm thinking my chances are pretty good. Would like any information that anyone can provide on hunting that area. Thanks.

I've been drawn for a unit 1 limited flat top hunt. I have got some info from Bill Quimby ( thanks Bill for your input) and am still looking for as much information as I can find. I've not hunted that area, but with only 5 tags issued, I'm thinking my chances are pretty good. Would like any information that anyone can provide on hunting that area. Thanks.

Good luck on that hunt, ill be trying to get some info on that area also since my brother inlaw drew the sept archery cow hunt for that area. I actually sent in for a left over for the aug. rifle and the sept archery for that hunt i figured what the heck. Ill be looking around in june and ill let you know what we find.

Good luck on that hunt, ill be trying to get some info on that area also since my brother inlaw drew the sept archery cow hunt for that area. I actually sent in for a left over for the aug. rifle and the sept archery for that hunt i figured what the heck. Ill be looking around in june and ill let you know what we find.

OK. Thanks mje1. This whole draw for me was petty crazy. I wrote down the wrong hunt numbers. I thought I had put in for 2 archery hunts, 3181 and 3182. But evidently I wrote down 3080 for one of them and that's the one that was drawn. Not that I'm complaining. A draw is a draw.

Region I - Pinetop

2878 E. White Mountain Blvd.

Pinetop, AZ 85935

directions*

928-367-4281

Ask to have the WM call you, he can help.

Follow the suggestions I gave you and you will find elk. They are there.

Bill Quimby

Region I - Pinetop

2878 E. White Mountain Blvd.

Pinetop, AZ 85935

directions*

928-367-4281

Ask to have the WM call you, he can help.

Will do. Thanks for the info.