Sign in to follow this  
Jeepguy

2004 Fleetwood Pioneer 18T6 Travel Trailer

I have a 2004 Fleetwood Pioneer 18T6 for sale. It is in great condition. I am including the hitch and equalizer leveling system as well as sway control and rv cover for storage. I am the 2nd owner and the trailer has a free and clear title. Our family has outgrown the trailer. Front couch pulls out to a full bed, double bed in back with single bunk above the double bed. Dinette makes into bed as well. Ducted 13,500 btu a/c and force air heat. 56 gallon fresh with 40 gal.grey and 40 gal black tanks. AM/FM/CD Stereo Tires are in great shape, two spares, brand new canopy installed last October before hunting season. Batteries purchsed in 2011, and both propane tanks are full and ready to go. This is a great trailer to pull up north for your elk hunt or down south for Coues. Can be towed with regular 1/2 ton.....Although a diesel really walks up the hill with this trailer. I'd like to get $8,000 or best offer. If interested call me at 520-233-1518 or sklyons1@cox.net and I can answer questions or send additional pics of unit. We live in the south Gilbert area.

Thanks for looking

post-871-0-78282000-1336422806_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-32843100-1336422836_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-98469900-1336422863_thumb.gif

I bought this exact model trailer about 6 months ago and I love it. I looked at a lot of trailers in this size range before I bought this model and I liked this the best because for its size it has a tall ceiling (I'm 6'2"), good size shower, lots and lots of storage for its size, and a good size bed for this sized trailer, also I tow it with my Tacoma...

Good luck with the sale!