Sign in to follow this  
deserthunter23

New Mexico Refunds

Was hoping someone could tell me how New mexico handles their refunds for unsucessfull apps.I cant find it in the regs,had my card charged when I applied,checked the results and was not sucessful..........my card still hasnt been credited back.Does it take awhile? Do they refund by check ? Didnt want to call NM game and Fish and look dumb.Just wondering if anyone could help on this one.Thanks Steve

my bro called a few days ago, they said anytime between then and June 1st. I'm anxiously awaiting a WHOLE bunch of money from them. Unfortunately they credit it directly back to your card. I like it when a state sends a check because then the CC company doens't know you got refunded and doesn't take away your 1% cash back on the purchase. When they credit it back to the card they take your points back :(

Thanks for the info,nice antelope in your pic....I applied all over for a goat tag ,thats the refind Im waiting for.......19 bonus pts in Arizona (home state) still never hunted antelope.Might be the yr for a landowner tag in NM.Again thanks for the info.

That one's from AZ, I've shot 3 or 4 in ND. I'm going in WY and on a landowner NM hunt this august. I can't get enough of 'em! If I were sitting on a bunch of points for AZ antelope, I'd book or plan a trip to Wyoming in the near future. The AZ tag you draw is going to be too good to be your first antelope hunt, go to wyoming and shoot a 70"er and get that off your back, then come back to AZ and hold out for a big one. AZ antelope is in a class all it's own, be ready for it!

Thanks for the info,nice antelope in your pic....I applied all over for a goat tag ,thats the refind Im waiting for.......19 bonus pts in Arizona (home state) still never hunted antelope.Might be the yr for a landowner tag in NM.Again thanks for the info.

19 points - wow. I have a long wait since I am only at 8 for AZ. NM isn't much better if you try to draw. I have put in for antelope for 30 years in NM and have only drawn twice. I have 5 points for Wy and am just trying to figure out what you to go. I wish I could hunt them more often than I do.