Sign in to follow this  
muskrat

Gateway Outdoors - May Meeting

This month we will have newly appointed Regional Director Terry Herndon stop by and talk about the Mule Deer Foundation!

The purpose of the Mule Deer Foundation is to ensure the conservation of mule deer, black-tailed deer and their habitat.

MDF is dedicated to the following goals:

To restore, improve and protect mule deer habitat (including land and easement acquisitions) resulting in self-sustaining, healthy, free ranging and huntable deer populations.

To encourage and support responsible wildlife management with government agencies, private organizations and landowners.

To promote public education and scientific research related to mule deer and wildlife management.

To support and encourage responsible and ethical behavior and awareness of issues among those whose actions affect mule deer.

To support regulated hunting as a viable component of mule deer and black-tailed deer conservation.

To develop programs that focus on recruitment and retention of youth into the shooting sports and conservation.

Come and hear about the projects going on, the benefits of membership, and how to help! Meeting starts promptly at 7:00PM Meet N Greet, light refreshments following the meeting.

Gateway Fellowship Church, 60 N Recker Rd., Gilbert, AZ

I would like to thank everyone from Gateway Outdoors for making me feel so welcome last night at their monthly meeting. It was a pleasure to finally meet Terry and listen to him speak on behalf of the Mule Deer Foundation. I wish Terry nothing but the best as new Regional Director. After listening to Terry last night, there's no doubt, he is on board 100% and I'm convinced it's a good thing for us and the mule deer here in Az.

Gateway Outdoors was started a year ago and have made big strides in bringing together those who love the outdoors and helping get kids and parents involved with huunting, fishing, camping, and all the other good stuff that's to offer in the outdoors. I encourage everyone to check them out and see what Gateway Outdoors is all about. :)

TJ

TJ - it was great to meet you and we sure appreciate you coming. Hope to see you become a "regular" ! Thanks again

I would like to thank everyone from Gateway Outdoors for making me feel so welcome last night at their monthly meeting. It was a pleasure to finally meet Terry and listen to him speak on behalf of the Mule Deer Foundation. I wish Terry nothing but the best as new Regional Director. After listening to Terry last night, there's no doub, he is on board 100% and I'm convinced it's a good thing for us and the mule deer here in Az.

Gateway Outdoors was started a year ago and have made big strides in bringing together those who love the outdoors and helping get kids and parents involved with huunting, fishing, camping, and all the other good stuff that's to offer in the outdoors. I encourage everyone to check them out and see what Gateway Outdoors is all about. :)

TJ

Thank you TJ--that means a lot to me.

Don't forget that Gateway will have their Antelope Seminar soon! It should be a lot of fun!!!

Marshall, as usual man it was great to speak with you!

Terry