bowfishAZ

Friday night Bowfishing

That's cool! Where do you blowfish?

That's cool! Where do you blowfish?

LMFAO ha now thats the way HUNTAZ and BOWFISHAZ do it with eachother........They go through knee pads like they are going outta style

Yea Dom hopefully you do better at The CJ strike Tourney than you did at the Roosey tourneys this yr!!! Hahaha

***We could Blowfish blind and shoot more fish in an hour than Buffhunter could in 6 hrs of shooten AT fish in a barrel!!

***We could Blowfish blind and shoot more fish in an hour than Buffhunter could in 6 hrs of shooten AT fish in a barrel!!

YES YOU CAN BLOWFISH BLIND THAT IS YOUR NATURAL SETTING ON YOUR KNEES!!!!!!!!!!! Kinda funny though you guys are always calling me and cory asking where do I go shoot at this and that lake.......LOL. ..........IF ME AND CORY DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK AS MUCH AND HAD TIME TO SCOUT AS MUCH AS U GUYS DO WE WOULD WIN EVERY TOURNAMENT.....LOL

YOU do the same thing but it's always at ROOSEY TOURNEYS WHEN UR BUTTS GETTEN PADDLED!!! WE only do it when it's our first time on a lake and need pointers!!

IT'S A GOOD THING WE DIDNT LISTEN TO YOUR ADVICE ON PLEASENT, IT WAS OUR 1ST full night and 2ND NIGHT EVER shooten that lake at night and we DOUBLED YOUR BUCKETT in a spot you said sucked!! It was probably ur 20th night on pleasent!!

GOOD LUCK IN IDAHO:)

YOU do the same thing but it's always at ROOSEY TOURNEYS WHEN UR BUTTS GETTEN PADDLED!!! WE only do it when it's our first time on a lake and need pointers!!

IT'S A GOOD THING WE DIDNT LISTEN TO YOUR ADVICE ON PLEASENT, IT WAS OUR 1ST full night and 2ND NIGHT EVER shooten that lake at night and we DOUBLED YOUR BUCKETT in a spot you said sucked!! It was probably ur 20th night on pleasent!!

Like I said it sucked you shot smaller fish.....LOL. Yep you might of doubled our bucket but we shot all our fish but 5 in 1 hour it took you all night to shoot those fish. LOL. And only my 4th night on plez and without my partner. LOL.

We'll do it after CJ strike so you can get some practice in, it will be a numbers since that shows/takes more SKILL.... Well decide the lake when u get back!!

Like I said it sucked you shot smaller fish.....LOL. Yep you might of doubled our bucket but we shot all our fish but 5 in 1 hour it took you all night to shoot those fish. LOL. And only my 4th night on plez and without my partner. LOL.

Yea you whooped us by 3oz!! At the shoot you put on we Whooped you by 100+LBS!!! Hahaha just give it up man:)

We could of found 3ozs if we would have taken our time to sort through our 56 fish!!!! Thats what happens when you eye ball them!! I hope CJ Strike doesnt rob you too bad!!!!!! Id hate to have to see you go to quickin loans to pay us when we beat you!!!!!

Have you guys ever gone noodling for catfish?

Ive never done it... I didnt think it was legal in AZ... But it looks like a pretty big rush!!!