Sign in to follow this  
arizonaelitefreak

limited time out

hey fella's I was just wondering if any of you guys out here are limited on time to scout and set cams and such and might be looking for a partner to help out, I work 60 60 50 at work and only get one weekend off a month so I was looking for someone that might wanna go out with me and set cams and salts and such, split the cost of gas and just do some good ole scouting for august! I just dont have alot of time and Im sure some of you guys dont either so why not right? Any body intersted let me know, my next weekend off is in 3 weeks so maybe try and set some cams then!

_____

60-60-50... Gotta be Intel. I know just how you feel. Been on 6-12's+ since last year doing CAD for F42. Finally managed to check water and set up a cam this last weekend. I should be off the weekend you have your 50. Shoot me a PM with which direction were you thinking of heading? I've got a few spots in just about each direction.

DSI as well, but I work at the shop. Every now and then I get out to the PUB to do a walk around, so I am sure I've walked by you at least once.