Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

shed hunting article

The article that was done in the shed hunting photos area that was done by the kings is so true. I hope that all that read it will hold off on the small ones to let them get bigger to pass it on down the line to there yung bucks.. I know I have taken a two point once or twice. But for a good while now I have even gone a season with out fireing of a round. Just watching and learning what the bucks do so when they seem to be in there prime you know where they will be and what they will be doing. I hope you read that article it is a neat thing to see.

Arizona Guide

I really enjoyed this shed hunting story also. Thanks for reminding everyone of the importance of passing up young bucks. It seems as though many of my friends in my local area are really hung up on filling there tags. I have bought many tags, resident, and nonresident tags for Arizona that have gone unfilled, because I passed up small Bucks. Sometimes the drive home was long and I would think (I should have shot that forked horn or little Three point ), but then I realized that I did the right thing by letting him go. I really appreciate what you are saying. Thanks Coues Addict