Sign in to follow this  
sidwynder505

unit #31 & #32 .....any info, would help!

Thanks everyone for your help and advise! The support i have been reciving from everyone has been humbling! " ITS ALL ABOUT THE LOVE OF THE HUNT"! Thanks you all!! p.s "TLH " If you read this? "Humble pie" aint really that bad! My hat's off to you Sir an AZhunter as well!! :D

congrats on the tag............I've spent quite a bit of time in 32 over the years and there is some great country in there that you can consistently locate sheep. 9284252009 Bob

I was hunting Coues down off the old burn around West peak in the Pinalenos (Graham range) a few years ago and saw a really good mature ram up near the top of West Peak. Good glassing from up there too. Just a thought.

Thank you Kevin!........boy its been nerve racking trying to put together this hunt! i think im going to try to take a Ram with my bow! well the first part of the hunt anyway!!!! thank you on the info, about that big ram! Im going to hunt with out a guide as well! its going to be tuff but i have some die hard cousewhitetail hunting buddys that that dont know how to quit! matter of fact they talked me in to do it with my bow! : )! ill try to make it up there an try to locate him!! im on the west side of the units right now! but heading that way next mounth!! ill let you know if i find him!! thanks!!.......thank you as well" cousehound" ill be giving you a call pretty soon!! if you dont mind??? all the info, well be used from the smallest suggestions!!! ill use all info, for my "game plan"! an my hunt of a life time!!! thanks guys!! :D

I live in southeastern az and know the area pretty well. give me a pm