Sign in to follow this  
10Turkeys

I Have Seen 3

Years ago one of the Phoenix papers ran a sketch of different Az outdoors men with a small story what they were noted for, I have seen Reed Petersens, Manuel Sinohui's, and Sid Tibshraeny's. Don't know how many there actually were, anyone want to fill in the blanks?

sid is my uncle. he was one of the first to achieve the arizona big ten but never registered any of his animals with the agencies that keep track of this. he still has the newspaper article and if i remember correctly it was published in the 1960s. i will post the article and ask him how many others there were for u.

• Like 1

I had something to take care of with the guy who takes care of the offices where Sid's Daughter has her office, I went over there acouple of weeks ago and he was standing in front of this office with all those heads on the wall, had to check them out, that was a treat!

haha! i love his office im very jealous of it! i wish my trophy room looked half that good! the only animal he didnt have mounted was his turkey. after he killed his turkey he took it home and hung it in the backyard before taking a shower. when he got out of the shower he went to backdoor only to discover his beagle smiling at him with a mouthful of feathers!