Ernesto C

Sonora 2012-2013 Hunting Seasons

Here the hunting seasons for Coues and Mule deer in Sonora Mexico. If you need to know about a different species let me know.

Hunting season starts on November 16, 2012 and it ends on February 3, 2013.

Thanks.

Ernesto C

What were the dates before my good friend and why did they change them?

The dates are practically the same every year. For example last year the season was from November 18 to February 5.

November 18 was a friday and February 5 was a Sunday.....so this year is the same....November 16 is a Friday and February 3 is a Sunday.

In another words, the season will start the 3rd Friday of November and it will end the first Sunday of February.

Or are you thinking maybe another species? Turkey or Pheasan perhaps? :)

Ernesto C

bearbowman,

All depends on what you are looking for. Self guided or fully guided? Also depends on the outfitters, some may charge more than others. My sugestion to you is that call or email the outfitters we have here sponsoring this great hunting site. They are not only great people, but they are also great guides very professional and will work hard for your trophy. They will answer your questions and will let you know about their outfit including their price.

Or if you have any questions about the process or paperwork or the "how to" hunt in Mexico let me now.

Thanks and take care.

Ernesto C