Sign in to follow this  
trophyhntr

Arrow Selection

What is your personal criteria for arrow selection. I like comparing the specs of each of the different brand of arrows. Like in other industries, arrow manufactures make different levels of quality of arrows (usually attributed to the manufacturing specs). Now that I've told all of you what you already know. Sorry.

I look at the specs for different manufactures and classify then by low, medium, and high levels of quality. IMO it mostly boils down to cost (in some cases cost of Brand Name) for each qualilty level you a looking at.

That being said I have always used the Beman and Carbon Express arrow that were over $100 per dozen. I I've had a change of heart and decided that would give the med level arrow ~$80 per dozen at try. Also, I did something that I have never done before and let an archery shop sell me some arrow that I knew nothing about. :lol:

Not sure how it will all turn out. My instints tell no big deal. I have not had a chance to shoot them yet. Still trying to kill the old Beman arrows. By the way, I got the Back Hawk Vapors.

What you all think?

I buy the nicest arrows I can afford. . . .which usually means searching for hours and hours online and finding the best deal on some $40.00/dz raw shafts cut to my length .. . . I fletch them myself to save some more $$$ :P

Your killen me Headache! dang those are some nice racks!

Which unit partner?