Sign in to follow this  
trophyhntr

No Tag

I usually front the money for my father, little brother, and my girlfriend for all the applications. Sometimes they actually pay be back. That's another story. My credit card had a pending charge on the 20th and the $19.50 finally hit on the 24th of July. The problem is that my father and I applied for deer tags together on one application. So the charge would have to be twice that, right. Well we didn't drawn according to the wed page. Well I brother applied alone so you would think we was drawn..... of course I told him on the 20th that he had a December whitetail tag in 22 or 24B. The pending charge is now a confirmed charge on the CC today when I looked online. Well according to the web page he didn't get drawn for anything either. He's all bummed and I'm all worked up over this :lol: . G&F or someone better come up with a good explain and a tag. At a minimum we will settle for an apology letter to my brother (17 yrs old).

What would you do? Has this happened to anyone else?

I usually front the money for my father, little brother, and my girlfriend for all the applications. Sometimes they actually pay be back. That's another story. My credit card had a pending charge on the 20th and the $19.50 finally hit on the 24th of July. The problem is that my father and I applied for deer tags together on one application. So the charge would have to be twice that, right. Well we didn't drawn according to the wed page. Well I brother applied alone so you would think we was drawn..... of course I told him on the 20th that he had a December whitetail tag in 22 or 24B. The pending charge is now a confirmed charge on the CC today when I looked online. Well according to the web page he didn't get drawn for anything either. He's all bummed and I'm all worked up over this :lol: . G&F or someone better come up with a good explain and a tag. At a minimum we will settle for an apology letter to my brother (17 yrs old).

What would you do? Has this happened to anyone else?

Don't know what to say. Someone screwed up. Hope you get your problem resolved and get a tag out of it. Based on what Lark said on another thread, I'd go down there and raise some heck. Take all your statements with you and find out what's up. I wouldn't be surprised if they just credit your account for the charge. That would be the easiest thing for them to do.