vinihunt

NM DEER TAGS LEFTOVER

Post for my friend

The Game & Fish will be selling the left over deer tags that were not allocated in August. I don't know the exact date but will let you all know. My friend does not know what hunts/units were left over, but will have that info soon. It won't do you any good to call the G&F now as the persons who will pick up the phone will not tell you anything as they don't know themselves.I just wanted to communicate to Monster Muley members who may be interested in the fire sale of deer tags. I will post more once I know more myself...But , YES there will be some deer tags to be sold in August for 06 season....

vinihunt

Vini

Just talked to a G & F dude today... he said there were goig to be a ton of left over bow tags... He said the information will be posted in a few days...

j-

GET THIS... I just called... they said that the server crashed.. NO SUPRISE but that they don't think they can get things up and running until next monday..... WHAT????

J-

Just read on the website that they will have some info on the 17th.... if you happened to get a tag I would call them and make sure everything is okay...

jason