Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

Camp trailers.

I have two camp trailers for sale. One is a 1978 Nomad it is a 20 foot full self contained camp trailer. Evrything in it works great. It has a full bath room full kitchen and three beds. The couch makes a bed for two and the table makes a bed for two , and a bed above the table folds down and will sleep two children. It has A/C unit that works great if you are pluged into a power sorce. It has no heater do to an upgraded fridge and freezer. If you have any questions about it PM me. I do not want to make a thread out of it so we can talk by pms or call 480-220-5504.

I also have a 1990 viking tent trailer that i am selling for my mother. It will need three new tires. Two for the trailer and one for the spare. It needs a new vent cover on the roof.( it is coverd right now) It will need a new wire harness to run the brake lights and blinkers. It is a huge tent trailer. It will sleep 8 people The fold out beds are both King size beds. The inside of this trailer as far as i know is in great condition. we used it a year ago. It is probably 24 feet when open. The trailer even has a trailer brake set up on it so if your tow vehicle has trailer brakes it will help you out going down hill. . Asking price. 800.00 As is. And you will need the tires to haul it away. I think for the two tires on the trailer will run around 200.00 for the set. They are full size auto tires. This is not a low rider trailer. I have not posted it yet any other place but i will in the next two days. Same contact as above.

I do not right now. It is behind the fence and behind two other trailers so i will try to pull it out and get some photos.

I am hopeing to be able to get some posted in the next couple of day's

The Nomad is Sold.