Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

met another member

well, for the second time, within 15 minutes of being at the RMEF banquet a fellow member came up to myself and my dad.

Brian, it was nice to meet you! coule you believe how much some of those auction items went for??? i personally thought Wayne Carlton was a better auctioneer than the other guy!

Good to meet your brother, father, and you Casey, man! could Wayne Carlton work that elk bugle or what! I ended up getting home at 1:30am! I usually wake up at 2am. I didn't win nutt'n but our group got 5 rifles! Did you see our M4 rifle that our company donated go for $2400, that was cool!

yeah that M4 was sweet! if it would have gone for 1/2 that price i would have to go pick it up today! wow you guys got 5 rifles! thats sweet! did you see the guy win the browning citori and the kimber montana BACK TO BACK!!!!!! what rifle did u guys win?

Smith & Wesson revolver .460, Remington 870 Super mag, Springfield XD, Weatherby .300 WSM, and Remington .350 w/Leupold 4.5-15 and Leupold hand spotter. I got a gun cleaning kit in my balloon raffle and a RMEF coffee cup (for $20) but I don't mind giving my $ for a good cause!

yeah i got a poker set in my ballon. a guy at my table had to have about $500 worth of raffle tickets in his coffe cup. that XD was mine!!!! the guy that won the guided cow hunt for $550 was sittin at my table.