Sign in to follow this  
CWpredator

Badger Ordnance M5 bottom metal (338 lapua)

It is new and has never been installed. Has one little blemish on the part where it would be hidden in the stock. Comes with aluminum pillars and hardware. 1 accuracy international 5 round mag. Fits any Remington long action magnum and clones. 275$ here is the link to the badger page to check it out for more info on it. http://badgerordnance.com/triggerguards/ it's the older one with the 3.69 OAL (SAMMI round Spec) case length not the CIP length one.

all of the badger bottom metals come with accuracy international mags, and yes the AI mags are about as nice as you can get. basically bullet proof, any of the SAMMI spec 338 Lapua mags will work in this bottom metal though. some people dont want to spend 90$ for backup mags. You would think for that cost it would be made of gold.... as you see in the first picture the blemish is pretty much nothing. thanks for looking!

post-9475-0-60610200-1356095308_thumb.jpg

post-9475-0-09111500-1356095324_thumb.jpg

post-9475-0-67145300-1356095334_thumb.jpg

You will still be able to mag feed some 300 gn bullets with this setup just gotta seat 300gn bullets a little deeper. The 250s are cake. Anyone will be hard pressed to find a better deal than this. Ill listen to offers as well :)

Im located on the eastside of tucson. Selling it only because I decided to have my 338 lapua inletted to a Seekins bottom metal after i had bought the badger one where I will be able to magazine feed the extremely long 300gn berger hybrids.