Sign in to follow this  
rthrbhntng

Fox Pro FX3 W/Carrying Case

FX3 Digital Call - Mossy Oak BreakupManufacture ID: FX3 MOBUThe FX3 is one of the most advanced electronic game callers ever. The FX3 is portable simple to operate proven in the field and packed full of features.Features:- Dual Horn & Cone Speakers- Internal Memory: 256 MB- Simple USB Interface - Backlit LCD Display- Multiple File Format: Plays .WAV files .MP3 or .FXP formats. - 32 Programmable Sounds- Charge Jack- Auxiliary Jack- External Speaker Jack- External Audio Jack- Mossy Oak Break-Up- Runs On 8 AA Batteries (not included)- Low Battery Detector- Virtually Unlimited Sound Loop Possibilities- Built-in USB 2.0 Port TX5-LR RemoteThe FX3 comes standard with FOXPRO’s long-range TX5-LR remote control – a proven and reliable remote!- The ability to instantly change sounds.- Long range remote operation.- Auxiliary button (to control our Jack-in-the-Box decoy or other approved devices)

Excellent condtion, rarely used. Includes Caller, Remote, Charger and accessories case.

$375, rthrbhntng@cox.net

post-605-0-31022000-1357149516_thumb.jpg

Boy... i sure would love to have this! We have a coyote problem where WE like to hunt!!

Well Heck Gino, buy it for me and I will let you use it for a few weeks.

OR HE COULD GIVE UP THE GPS LOCATION AND I WILL HANDLE THE COYOTES FOR HIM! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JAMES

• Like 1