Sign in to follow this  
azhunter85

Sony HD Fx7 and accessories

I have a Sony HD FX 7 i want to sell, looking to get another set up. This is a fun set up that takes great video. I have a BeachTek XLR adapter and to go with it I have wireless mics from sennheiser, and a shotgun mic from Rode. Also i have an extra bigger battery that runs for 500+ minutes, five blank tapes and two different style adapters to hold the mics, the cord to plug the camera into your computer which makes downloading easy.. Everything works well, camera has been taken care of along with everything else. Bought the package from campbell cameras for 2600$, if you want to see footage from this camera check out our blog http://www.huntinaz.blogspot.com, our you tube channel was mostly filmed with this camera. any questions call or text me at 9288997237, looking to get 1400 for the whole set.

photo_zps47562f6e.jpg

Why are you getting rid of it? What kid of zoom does it have?

Chris

I want to get a dslr camera, we the type of hunting we do the camera we have gets a little tough for her to pack it around. It's a mid size camera I think it's awesome even without a tripod, but to a five foot girl it can be tough. Yes 20x zoom