Sign in to follow this  
DubTee

Job Opportunity in East Valley

Hello,

The company I work for is looking for some new hires. We are a facility maintenance company, work is very similar to landscaping, with some construction/larger projects mixed in. We are contracted with several large retail companies and are responsible for stores in Arizona and New Mexico. There would be some travel involved, usually one week out of the month. Pay would be in the $14 an hour range (give or take based on skill set), full time. Paid vacation, paid time off, 401K, and health benefits kick in after 3 months of employment. Use of company trucks and equipment during work hours, crew leaders get full time use of iphones and ipads supplied by the company. Our office is located in Fountain Hills, my biggest problem has been finding someone in the east valley where the drive wouldn't be so bad. Please reply or PM me if you or someone you know is interested. I appreciate the look.

Jeff

• Like 1

I have a son that worked in pausing for the golf course he was laid off due to winter he was wanting to go to the east valley he's got family there what does he need to do

I have a brother 20 and a daughter 20 both looking for work do you gave # they both have vehicles and live in superior only like 30 min to just about anywere in east valley .

I have a brother 20 and a daughter 20 both looking for work do you gave # they both have vehicles and live in superior only like 30 min to just about anywere in east valley .

• Like 1