hossco

Arizona 6b&8

That was a low blow Hoss.

Dont hate the Player, hate the Game. B)

I don't hate the player or the GAME!!

It just goes back to the saying .. If You Can Dish It Out...............____ .

By the way could you Help me find one of those 4 deer ???

Hoss

HA HA HA HA HA!!! PT you're hilarious! I've been in 8 the past 2 wknds trying to arrow my 3rd unit 8 buck but to no avail. Not even a glimpse. Way to many people in the woods driving ATVs around and woodcutting to have any kind of effectiveness at all. Sat morning I sneak into an area I like to hunt and there's a Toyota truck parked about 100 yards from a tank. He had set up a ground blind w/in sight of his truck!?!?!?! Go figure. Today I had a woodcutter about a 1/2 mile from me for a couple hours then a guy in a truck parks up the hill from where I was sitting and blares his music for about an hour. The wind sucked anyway but the people were driving me nuts. Probably more glassable stuff in 6b, like missedagain said you might want to use a 30.30 and still hunt. What made you put in for that hunt anyway if you don't mind me asking? TOUGH hunt!

Dang, Take it easy Josh!

If I can see my truck I won't get lost! And I like cuttin my wood in sight of the tank - in case a deer comes in. And you don't expect me to miss "Under Western Skys" and Pastor Dorman's "Gospel Road" on KAFF on Sunday mornings do ya?

I miss the old days where I could go do some recreating without steppin on somebody else's skidder trail!

Mike

HA HA HA HA HA!!! PT you're hilarious! I've been in 8 the past 2 wknds trying to arrow my 3rd unit 8 buck but to no avail. Not even a glimpse. Way to many people in the woods driving ATVs around and woodcutting to have any kind of effectiveness at all. Sat morning I sneak into an area I like to hunt and there's a Toyota truck parked about 100 yards from a tank. He had set up a ground blind w/in sight of his truck!?!?!?! Go figure. Today I had a woodcutter about a 1/2 mile from me for a couple hours then a guy in a truck parks up the hill from where I was sitting and blares his music for about an hour. The wind sucked anyway but the people were driving me nuts. Probably more glassable stuff in 6b, like missedagain said you might want to use a 30.30 and still hunt. What made you put in for that hunt anyway if you don't mind me asking? TOUGH hunt!

Remeber the old saying..The worst day fishin or HUNTING is better than the best day at work! Unless you are a Huntin or Fishin Guide! I figure 29 percent success isn't all that bad either not great, but a fighting chance>>'

HOSS

Dang, Take it easy Josh!

If I can see my truck I won't get lost! And I like cuttin my wood in sight of the tank - in case a deer comes in. And you don't expect me to miss "Under Western Skys" and Pastor Dorman's "Gospel Road" on KAFF on Sunday mornings do ya?

I miss the old days where I could go do some recreating without steppin on somebody else's skidder trail!

Mike

mr hoss i dont know why every body is in such an uproar over one hunter in such a big area.i think they are a little insecure if you ask me.one hunter isnt gonna kill all "our bucks"besides i guess the have never needed a helping hand in a new unit.i have.and got great help from some great people on this site.and i dont mind passin on what i know. and i cant get your email to work for the pics.

Dang, Take it easy Josh!

Mike

mr hoss i dont know why every body is in such an uproar over one hunter in such a big area.i think they are a little insecure if you ask me.one hunter isnt gonna kill all "our bucks"besides i guess the have never needed a helping hand in a new unit.i have.and got great help from some great people on this site.and i dont mind passin on what i know. and i cant get your email to work for the pics.

Thanks Mr DEER WELDER!

Where did you come up with deer welder??

Mr Hoss