Sign in to follow this  
jefftrucker12

Weatherby Vangaurd .308 series 2 New In Box ****$400

Weatherby Vangaurd series 2 .308

24 in barrel

synthetic stock

I am not a big weatherby fan but this gun is actually really nice and action is very smooth.

Won at Raffle but want to sell to get a different caliber. New in box never shot.

call text 480-202-3905

new price $400

will make a deal

• Like 1

if I were closer to you i would be all over this.... unless you know someone coming to the Safford areas?

Fred

24 in barrel

synthetic stock

I am not a big weatherby fan but this gun is actually really nice and action is very smooth.

Won at Raffle but want to sell to get a different caliber. New in box never shot.

call text 480-202-3905

new price $400

will make a deal

Do you have any pics.?????????????????

Hello Jeff,
I would really like to purchase the Weatherby. If you still have it, I hope that you get in touch with me today. You see I'm disabled and need a day to get the money. I hope that you still have it. I called you and left a message that I want to purchase it.
Thank You
Nick

if I were closer to you i would be all over this.... unless you know someone coming to the Safford areas?

Fred

I will be going down to Thatcher for Labor Day weekend. Give me a pm if I can help.

Fred

I will be going down to Thatcher for Labor Day weekend. Give me a pm if I can help.

SENT A PM

Nick

24 in barrel

synthetic stock

call text 480-202-3905

new price $400

will make a deal

SENT A PM

Nick

24 in barrel

synthetic stock

call text 480-202-3905

new price $400

will make a deal

Hi Jeff,

Have you been getting the PM's that I have been sending you? Please let me know if you are or not? Also Has my email address been showing up, so that you are able to respond to my PM"s.?

Thank You

Nick

P.S.

Here is my phone number, just incase you haven't gotten my email address. (480) 641-8047

Again Thank You