Antler assassin

Extra long camo pants

All you short people... To be only 6'4"..... I found on camofire, camo pants xxl for 8.99. Had to buy 2 pair, and combine them. Had someone with the right talents take the bottoms of the legs from 1 pair and sew them onto the other pair. Now I have a pair of pants that fit, and some camo shorts. So if yo can find something close, a person with sewing skills might be the ticket. I have also bought camo fabric and had custom pants made to fit.

But, the best option I have found is asat 3d camo leafy suit. Fits tall, and can be worn over regular clothes.

Or try big camo.com

Good luck.

P.S.-Welcome as I noticed that was your first post. I also find that animals don't care about fashion so I have hunted with high waters most of my life. High boots hide my white skin so I don't scare them too bad. I didn't grow after I turned 13 but by that time I was 6'4" and 225 pounds, 36" inseam so I have to make 34 work most of the time.

I just decided to see if others had more broad ideas, so I found this awrsome place.

And I usually always wear dark brown high watered kahkis. Just tired of being so limited. Comfort, water proof. So many things I miss out on from being tall.

• Like 1