Sign in to follow this  
azbowhunter88

need a good partner

hey guys im looking for a good hunting partner. I like to get back into places and hike where people wont go. I have good glass and great legs. im in good shape and do some serious hunting. ive killed some big mule deer but never a coues. for some reason I got the itch when I glassed up a few 100 plus bucks and I was turned on. im looking to start just hunting them and I only bow hunt. 23 is the area im gonna start staking out so if anyone wants a good honest partner im up for it. I have a good 4 wheel drive and do some serious hunting as stated before. so hit me up guys im looking forward to it. I live in east mesa by the way

kenny

Dang, that is a stud buck in your avatar. My hunting these days is all about my sons, so I don't have the time I used to for hunts of my own, but I would be glad to meet up with you and hunt 23 any time. I know certain parts of the unit really well, others I am dying to explore. Shoot me a PM if you want.

Hey there I don't know the unit but I'd like to help you out. I have good glass and a 4x4. I already tagged out for the year so I don't have an agenda lol. I also have some trail cams and a decent hd cam if you'd like to film. I located in Mesa shoot me a text anytime. 602-770-1187 Wayne