Sign in to follow this  
GOTMTNS

SOLD!!

I still primarily hunt with my dad who is disabled and when I don't I hunt with my uncle who has a side by side, so this sees very little use and there is a bike I would like to get. Runs strong, even had the carb pulled and soaked last year when I had it completely serviced....I trust it enough to ride in the back country solo. It has a 10" Rigid LED light bar installed in the front with a rock screen over it, will include the light bar ($400) with full asking price.

Comes with:

-winch

-Locking storage box/back rest that I attached with bolts and not the straps to make it secure.

-Front and rear racks.

-Electric horn.

-Gun mount and boot

-Ramps

-Cabela's heavy duty cover

-Full second set of tires, rears even have rims.

-Two helmets XL and L

post-5751-0-76386900-1381191279_thumb.jpg

post-5751-0-85064000-1381191307_thumb.jpg

post-5751-0-84331800-1381191391_thumb.jpg

Winch is brand new and just installed last year, as is the light bar. Plastics aren't perfect, but for the price you are getting a very solid machine with TONS of extras. Will get more pics tomorrow, as the light bar is mounted into the front of the quad and not just on the rack now. Feel free to message me with any questions 480-223-2068. $2850 for everything.

TTT

Feel free to make offers

1316 miles, tires are good with no plugs. Had the second set because an exes dad made me a deal and I had a buddy who used to kill tires like crazy, so wanted extras to bring on the long hunts that the group could share.

New battery installed, even comes with a transferable warranty. I fly back to work on Monday for 4 weeks, would love to sell before.

Messages returned, was gone elk hunting.

Taking the light bar off, but will include everything else for $2200 firm. Just had the carb cleaned by Southwest ATV yesterday ($138) and a new battery that comes with all paper work last month. My dad needs it out of his garage, would like to sell this weekend.

SOLD