Sign in to follow this  
ndaniel

Hunting channels

Are there any good networks out there to subscribe to as far as hunting/fishing? Everything that I seem to catch is eastern whitetail hunting or bass fishing. I'd LOVE to see some shows that focus on big game and fishing in the southwest, specifically AZ.

The outdoor channel and the men's channel have good hunting shows. Eastmans, Primos, Hunting with the pros are a few of my favorites.

For as much hunting as the Primos guys do, does anyone know if or how often they hunt in AZ? I know they do a lot of elk hunting in Colorado, muleys also but I have never seen a tape where they are in AZ..

Are there any good networks out there to subscribe to as far as hunting/fishing? Everything that I seem to catch is eastern whitetail hunting or bass fishing. I'd LOVE to see some shows that focus on big game and fishing in the southwest, specifically AZ.

I was wondering what cable service had the mens channel. Cox use to in my area but no i cant find it. I live in gilbert. Thanks Josh

I switched from cox to dish network for that reason. Dish has mens channel and the outdoor channel. There are tons of good shows on there. Hunting with the pros probably has the most coues hunting and western style hunting.