Sign in to follow this  

Hoyt Alpha Elite Complete Package DEAL

Up for sale is my 2011 Hoyt Alpha Elite. Right handed, 60lbs, #2 fuel cams at 28.5" draw. On the bow comes a axcel 3000 sight, scope with two 6x lenses, and one 4x lense (I also have box for sight). Has Bstinger stabilizer, and side bar with a lot of extra weights. Peep with clarifier, string stopper, lizzard tongue rest. Also will come with a carter sensation release. Will also throw in 6 easton fatboy arrows. The bow shoots awesome, and the strings are in good condition. This is my baby, I took extremely good care of it and I hate to let it go, but decided I wanted to focus on using my hunting bow more during the off seasons. $1200 is a pretty fair price. I will be at work until sunday, and I only have one picture on my phone. Can text you more pictures upon request when I get off. Text me if you are interested thank you for looking. 623-432-4182

post-11144-0-81889700-1385786191_thumb.jpg

Wow great bow for a great price! If Christmas wasn't just around the corner I would take that off your hands right now. Figures it would come available when my money's funny. If it's still around in January some how, I'll take it.