bluedevil99

Fort Huachuca Area

Hey yall just got word that I am going to be at good old Fort Huachuca for another two years. So I figured I would look on here and see if anyone in the area would be interested in a huntin buddy. I will be putting in for the Whitetail Tag on post and possibly an Elk tag depending on the research I can get done and if I can find a partner. Will also be looking to do waterfowl, upland, and doves

I will be headed to Huachuca from Fort Drum for school late October. I'I have searched the internet for hunting information regarding Huachuca, but there isn't much to be found. Would you be willing to provide me some insight as to what needs to be done to hunt. I'm interested in the same game you stated in your post.

Thank you.

You'll want to get your crap together and apply by the deadline which I think is June 10th. I would do the December rifle hunt for whitetail if I were you. It's easy to draw and it's a fun hunt as

Long as you're not looking for a monster.

Forgot to mention, but this is for rifle. If you're a bow hunter you can hunt the fort with OTC tag in August and again in dec and jan