HDChevy

2005 Chevrolet Duramax

the dealer?? :blink: you'll be luckey to get 23k with a trade in. take your time....

OK, I take it you have had this experience, I already know the trade in price, and your not even close!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: , and lucky doesn't have an "e" in it!

the dealer?? :blink: you'll be luckey to get 23k with a trade in. take your time....

OK, I take it you have had this experience, I already know the trade in price, and your not even close!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: , and lucky doesn't have an "e" in it!

Have you tried the auto or truck trader??? You have the most to gain by selling it yourself

Try other internet sites like truckpaper.com...............but, I think you are high for wanting to get rid of it so bad. I just picked up an '04 F350 4 door, 4wd, lifted, with camper shell and bedliner for $28000.

If nothing else, find a dealer that will take it on consignment.

OK, I take it you have had this experience, I already know the trade in price, and your not even close!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: , and lucky doesn't have an "e"

so what is the LUCKY "EEEEE" :lol: trade in price? ;)

Lets just say it is more than you can afford ;) . If your interested fine if not please find somewhere else to play.

I could pay cash today, for more then you are asking, ;) I sold a 05 250 last year. that was that was paid for and learned a few things. just giving you a little advice about expecting a low ball # from car dealerships

If I wanted your advice I would have asked for it. Evidently you are still in the learning process. Some of us are past that point. Now lets stay on topic, This is a for sale forum.