Sign in to follow this  
vegasjeep

Support The Troops

I have been putting together a group of people to help support the Troops in Iraq. I have read a stastic that 1 out of every 10 soldiers is getting mail. That is a lot of soldiers not getting mail or care packages in Iraq.

What I have done is started a group of guys to help network and get APO address of soldeirs in Iraq. What we would like is the estimated dates they will be coming home, name and address of a deployed soldier.

We have been gathering donations to purchase items that the guys would really like to see come in a package. Crossword puzzles, puzzles, beef jerkey, tang, peanuts, baby powder, anything that reminds them a little of home even a bottle of shampoo beats a bar of soap anyday. You would be surprised how greatful these guys are for anything they get.

Our goal is to have over $100k in items shipped to soldiers one year from now.

Please email all APO address to mailfortroops@yahoo.com

Lets not forget our wounded soldiers who may have been moved and are now stateside. They too deserve get well cards, and care packages.

Again please mail this info to mailfortroops@yahoo.com

Please repost this on Myspace, your blog, your favorite chatroom or forum board you frequent. The guys overseas need our help.

Thank you,

Deven