Sign in to follow this  
injunjon

FS Custom Call Lanyards

I've been making call lanyards lately. I can do whatever colors you want with as many drops as you want. $ 12 plus shipping for standard and $20 for full cobra (survival bracelet) weave. Over 2 extra drops add a dollar for each. If you have any specific types of lanyard or call you want it fitted to let me know.

post-11592-0-21202700-1397935095_thumb.jpg

bump for first sales; New lanyards in the making as well! I can do any custom colors, combinations, and weaves you could want.

Another bump for first sales. Rec'd. my lanyards today, and am VERY impressed with materials and quality of workmanship! These are much nicer than I had expected - and will be a welcome addition to my outdoor gear (as well as useful gifts).

The drops cinch up nice and tight, and the extra drops will be useful for LED light, compass, walkie-talkie, GPS, or diamond sharpener (or . . . you name it). If I had had one of these, I may not have lost my calls (which I am in the process of replacing).

Always glad to support a fellow CWT member and small business that delivers as promised!

forepaw