Sign in to follow this  
deserthunter23

San Carlos 07

Anyone hear yet when tags go on sale on San Carlos for 07?(07-08 season) Last yr coues and elk went on sale Dec 29th,have been lax and havent called,just wondering.......thanks and good luck for all with this yrs January tags :)

1-3-07 Wed. That is tentative. They haven't even solidified it yet. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I already have my R-100 tag for 1-6-07 in my pocket. I am pumped up to say the least.

You can buy them in the mail, but the people that are in line get the first option. If there are any left after the people in line get through then they go to the mail and faxed applications.

Just an update,called San carlos Game and Fish in the morning (Friday29th),was told tags would go on sale Wed 3rd ,ask if it was all tags or just deer and elk and if tag numbers were set.Was told didnt know and to call back later in the afternoon.When called back,was told wednesday sale wasnt for sure because comission had cancelled thier meeting for this afternoon and would hold meeting to determine tag amounts and time of sale .Was told meeting would be held Tuesday Jan 2nd even though they are closed that day,also was told may or may not be open for tags on Wednesday,so if driving there , may or may not be able to get tags.Guess will have to decide if worth the chance,that was as of 3:00 pm today(Friday),if anyone hears or has heard different would love to know,thanks and good luck to all with Jan coues tags for the San Carlos.....good luck and good hunting to all thanks