Sign in to follow this  
j-rod

Badlands 4500 and Ruger 44 redhawk

Hey all,

Thought I'd give first dibs to all you great folks here at CWT.com on a couple of things I am selling. I have paypal and that would be easiest but checks or in person is good too! Send me PM if interested in either

First, I've got a badlands 4500. It is in great condition. The only thing wrong with this pack is a small hole torn in the fabric by a stick was patched by me with an iron on patch. I have included pictures of the pack and the patch. These things are tough and Lifetime guaranteed so you'll never have to buy another! I cant find them for less than 350.00 on the net so for CWT members only the first 270.00 gets it and thats shipped right to your door insurance included.

Next, is a Ruger Redhawk 44 mag. Its stainless steel and has the 5.5 inch barrel. It is in great condition too. It had a scope mounted to it which slightly marred the frame but it might be able to be polished out? I have included pics of it too. It has pachmeyer grips and comes with about 100 rounds of ammo and of course the scope mount. This one can be had for 350.00 from CWT members. I wont be able to ship this one but can certainly meet someone half way if they leave far.

post-226-1168215017_thumb.jpg

post-226-1168215042_thumb.jpg

post-226-1168215081_thumb.jpg

post-226-1168215093_thumb.jpg